NEW TO TENDERING or looking for help in WRITING SUCCESSFUL tenderS?
This short four hour course 'The Commissioner's Guide to Tendering' introduces the 7 essential steps in creating compelling tenders for public sector procurement exercises, and is also suitable for those involved in business development or fundraising roles:
- Understanding the language - PQQ, RFI, ITQ, ITT, RFT, DPS. Confusing right? We clarify what the hell they are on about.
- To bid or not to bid? - Developing a bid/no bid checklist for your organisation.
- Understanding specifications - What do they want to buy?
- Good PQQs and Great ITTs - Tips on what the commissioner is looking for and where your time is best spent.
- Check and challenge - Three essential steps before you hit the submit button.
- The interview - The do's and don'ts when you get to stage 2.
- Award - Whether you win or not, you are not done yet.
LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON A TENDER YOU ARE WORKING ON?
We also offer an optional service for our experts to look through your tender and provide you with some tips and pointers (additional charge applies), there are a limited number of 40 minute appointment slots available per training session.
You can book your place now on one of our scheduled training events taking place in York. For more information on the course and available dates, please click here.
The course is also available to be purchased by organisations for group training sessions (minimum five participants).
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.